Fat grannies are fantastic! Whether you want to believe it, the facts speak for themselves – fat grannies are great because they do amazing things! Here are eight reasons why fat grannies are fantastic! Read on if you’re curious about them!
1) Fat grannies are strong
Fat grannies are often misunderstood. They’re not lazy or stupid. They just built differently than other people. Many fat grannies are in poor health because they’re overweight. But there’s a big difference between being healthy and being strong. There are plenty of fat grannies who are healthy, but also several that aren’t.
2) Fat grannies have unique experiences
They’ve been around the block a few times, so they know a thing or two about life. They’re usually pretty funny because they’ve had to learn to laugh at themselves. And they’re not afraid to speak their minds – even if it means ruffling a few feathers.
What’s more? It’s important to respect people for who they are, including fat grannies! The media is full of stereotypical images of unhealthy fat grannies, but we all know better than to judge someone based on how they look. Here are eight reasons why fat grannies rock:
1) They can always find something good in a bad situation.
2) Some of them have seen the worst humanity has to offer – and survived!
3) They’re experts at laughing at themselves.
4) and making others laugh with them!
5) Sometimes, they need some help from friends and family, but that shows how much people care about them.
6) They make great mentors for younger generations.
7) Even when some people don’t want to accept fat grannies as equals, other people do!
8) Most importantly, if you take care of yourself – which means eating right and exercising regularly – you never have to worry about being a fat granny yourself one day.
3) Fat grannies still have a sense of humour
One of the best things about fat grannies is that they still have a great sense of humour. They’ve been through a lot in their lives and know how to laugh at themselves. This is a quality that not many people have. It’s constantly refreshing to be around someone who doesn’t take life too seriously but knows when it needs to be taken seriously. It can put you in a good mood when you need it most, which is usually more often than you think.
At first, it might be hard to take Fat grannies seriously because of their weight. It’s easy to assume that just because someone is overweight, they don’t have a great sense of humour. You can’t tell by looking at them whether or not they are going to make a joke about themselves or if they’re going to try and make you feel bad for making fun of them.
Fat grannies are some of the funniest people I’ve ever met! Even though they might say something off-colour now and then, they’re quick with an apology and always ready with a smile.
4) They can do anything
Sure, fat grannies might not be able to run a marathon, but they can do just about anything else. They’re strong, resilient, and know how to get things done. Plus, they’re usually pretty good at giving advice and making people laugh.
For example, my friend’s grandmother always knows what I need to hear when I’m feeling down – or she tells me a funny story about her childhood. Sometimes we don’t give them enough credit for their accomplishments, but it’s because we focus on the physical aspects of their lives that are beyond their control. But that doesn’t make them any less awesome than someone who’s naturally thin.
5) They don’t sweat the small stuff
Life is too short to sweat the small stuff, and fat grannies know this better than anyone. They’ve lived long enough to know that what matters in life is family, friends, and staying positive – no matter what life throws your way.
They’re masters of self-care: When they say they need a break, they mean it. Fat grannies don’t take themselves so seriously: Every day is an opportunity for them to laugh at themselves and not take anything too seriously. And after all those years of being told on, they’ve learned how to say yes to themselves first and foremost.
They will tell you that looking good on the outside isn’t everything, but it doesn’t hurt. If you spend time with a fat granny, you’ll see she knows how to make the most out of her time by slowing down and enjoying simple pleasures like crocheting or baking cookies with her grandchildren.
6) Fat grannies know that life is short and enjoy every moment
1. They don’t care what other people think and do their own thing.
2. They are comfortable in their skin and love their bodies just the way they are.
3. They know how to have a good time and enjoy life to the fullest.
4. They are wise beyond their years and have a lot of sage advice to offer.
5. They are loving and accepting of everyone, no matter who they are or how they look.
6. They always have cookies, pies, and cakes to share with those around them.
7. Their laugh is contagious and leaves you feeling happy too.
8. Their beauty radiates from within as they’re, for example, how to live your best life now for all ages!
7) Fat grannies are happy with who they are
One of the best things about fat grannies is that they are happy with who they are. They don’t care what other people think and love their bodies just like they are. This confidence is contagious, and it’s something we could all learn from. It’s not easy to always be yourself, but if you have a robust support system, you’ll find it much easier to follow your dreams.
A lot of people would consider a fat granny to be old and inactive, but this couldn’t be further from the truth. Fat grannies know how to have fun! You’ll often find them making crafts or having tea parties for children in their communities. They also know how to do fun exercises like tai chi or belly dancing!
8) Fat grannies can always use their bodies as furniture if needed
We all know how frustrating it is to try and find a seat in a crowded room. Well, fat grannies don’t have that problem! Their incredible bodies can easily double as chairs or couches in a pinch. And if you’re ever feeling cold, they make great living blankets. Just curl up on their lap and enjoy the warmth. It’s the ultimate form of comfort.
The best part about fat grannies is that they always have snacks around: They may not be able to bend down very well anymore, but thankfully they’ve got plenty of junk food sitting right at eye level. And if there are no threats around, you need to ask nicely, and someone will happily share their chocolate bar with you.
Finally, what’s better than having someone be your chef? Nothing I tell you! Fat grannies will never judge you for being yourself: When we’re young, we’re taught that being different isn’t okay. But these grandmas? They love every aspect of who you are and show nothing but acceptance from day one. You’ll never feel like an outsider with them by your side.
Some facts about fat grannies:
1) The amount of strength it takes to be fat grannies is fantastic:
Getting up in the morning, doing all your chores and errands, cooking dinner for your family, and still having the energy to sit down and watch TV with them is no easy feat. All that strength deserves some respect!
2) Fat grannies can always find a place to sit at a restaurant:
When fat grannies go out to eat with a group of friends, They always know where to find space.
3) Fat grannies can make their happiness.
With so many judgemental eyes around, there’s only one person who has the power to decide what you should wear, what makeup looks good on you, and how much fun you should have – that’s right, yourself!
4) Being fat grannies means being unique:
We spend so much time telling ourselves we need to look like someone else when we already have such a fantastic set of features that makes us unique.
5) Fat grannies don’t believe in diets:
Fat grannies know that life isn’t meant to be spent denying yourself anything. They’ll eat cake and not worry about calories or carbs if they want cake. And if they want ice cream? Get ready for treat-eating severe competition.